A true Mediterranean dish combining seafood with two Dalamatian specialties, this main dish is not the easiest to prepare but it sure is worth every minute.
~ 8 large calamari
~ 300 gr. of Dalmatian double smoked ham, Prsut
~ 500 gr. Paski Sir
~ parsley, oregano, salt and pepper for seasoning
~ 3/4 cup of olive oil
~ 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
~ 2 small onions, chopped
~ 1/2 cup of white wine, preferably dry.
1. Cut the cheese into slices and the Prsut ham into small squares.
2. Combine into a bowl the Paski Sir, the Prsut ham with the onions, garlic, parsley and condiments.
3. Into another bowl mix the olive oil with the white whine, then add the first mix to it.
4. Prepare the calamari (cut fins/tails)
5. Fill the calamari with the mixture and bake them in olive oil for a few minutes until they turn to a golden shade.
Recipe courtesy of www.pagcheese.com